Causes of Root Canal Failure
Find out why root canal treatments fail sometimes… and how we retreat failed treatments from other doctors successfully
Causes of a root canal treatment failure can be many, but we would like to include the more important reasons here.
- Inadequate cleaning, shaping and filling of the root canal till the tip
- Additional canals missed in the x-ray examination
- Main root canal having bifurcations and divisions
- Canals being blocked due to calcium deposits
- Canals becoming too difficult to clean due to extreme curvatures
- A fracture of the root.